Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) Funding
Easily Fulfill PPE Orders with PO Financing
from Gateway Trade Funding.
Do you need the funds to pay for the goods to fill purchase orders for PPE products?
There is an unprecedented need for personal protective equipment (PPE), including hand sanitizer, face masks, gloves, gowns, and other critical items because of the global pandemic caused by COVID-19.
Gateway Trade Funding offers a unique PPE funding solution that has helped manufacturers and distributors of personal protective equipment (PPE) products since the beginning of this pandemic. Our purchase order funding solution will help you successfully fulfill these critical PPE products by providing a solution that will fund inventory in transit without drawing on your line of credit.
What is Purchase Order Finance for PPE Products?
Purchase Order (PO) Finance for PPE products is a unique credit accommodation that allows you to purchase PPE inventory without drawing on your bank line of credit.
The PO finance program for PPE products from Gateway Trade Funding provides Letters of Credit or cash against documents to foreign and domestic manufacturers for the cost of pre-sold inventory.
Lower Your Risk by Ensuring Quality and Compliance
The experienced team at Gateway Trade Funding structures the PO Finance for PPE products program to help overcome the legal and financial barriers associated with international trade.
Gateway expedites the issuance of Letters of Credit that most foreign manufacturers (and some domestic manufacturers) require before beginning production. Before shipment, Gateway arranges for the inspection of goods anywhere in the world. This service ensures product quality and full compliance with your customer’s PPE purchase order.
Advantages of Purchase Order Funding from Gateway Trade Funding Include:
- Supplements existing capital sources.
- Up to 100% financing for pre-sold inventory.
- Off-balance sheet financing, replacing equity investment, and extending your working capital.
- Purchase inventory without drawing on your line of credit.
- Inspection of finished goods anywhere in the world.
- Letters of Credit are issued quickly, without reducing your bank line of credit.
- Unlike banks, other factors, or asset-based lenders, Gateway is repaid directly from the supplier’s accounts receivable.
- Every financing option is expertly customized for you.
- Quick response and fast action.
Who Can Benefit from PO Funding for PPE Products?
- Start ups.
- Companies growing more quickly than their available credit.
- Companies in turnaround mode.
- Companies in bankruptcy or being reorganize.
What Can be Financed?
Pre-sold finished goods
- Shipped directly to the client’s customer.
- Shipped to a third-party warehouse,
- For certain transactions, shipped to a client’s warehouse.
- With acceptable supplier agreement regarding terms of payment.
- With acceptable collateral from client/principals.
“When we first began working with Gateway, we wanted a Purchase Order Financing firm that would provide us with the financing we needed to grow our business. Gateway not only gave us the means we needed to expand but also made us feel welcome.”
Client Profiles, Criteria and Requirements
Companies that benefit from Gateway’s PO Financing Program for PPE Products Include:
Typically, we will finance $100,000 up to $10,000,000 in working capital.
- Vendor certified by the FDA for PPE product where applicable.
- Customer approval in writing of samples and/or specs.
- Inspection of the finished product by an approved inspection agency.
- Product drop-shipped to customer.
Requirements to get started:
- Current aging of accounts receivable.
- Current aging of accounts payable.
- Recent financial statements.
- Copies of customer’s purchase orders.
- A short summary of transactions.
- Copies of vendor agreements.
Recent Examples of PO Financing for PPE Products
$3M PO Financing Facility
for a US reseller of PPE products selling to US corporations and state governments.
$1.5M PO Financing Facility
for a US reseller of hand sanitizer products selling to US retailers.
$1.5M PO Financing Facility
$500K PO Financing Facility
to a US supplier of hand sanitizer selling to US corporations.