Gateway Stretch Finance is increasingly making its mark by recently assisting 13 more companies with working capital, inventory, supplier deposits before shipping and work in process transactions.
- A $750,000 facility to a US promotional company to fund the acquisition of another business.
- A $750,000 facility for working capital and inventory for a US eCommerce apparel company.
- A $60,000 facility for a US manufacturer of vitamins and other supplements to fund working capital.
- A $200,000 facility for a US importer of cell phone accessories and electronics to fund working capital and inventory.
- A $250,000 facility for a US importer of footwear selling to US retailers to fund inventory.
- A $70,000 facility for a US staffing company to fund working capital.
- A $40,000 facility for a US provider of virtual tutoring services to fund working capital.
- A $50,000 facility for a Canadian importer of LED lighting to fund inventory.
- A $150,000 facility for a US importer of apparel products to pay off an existing lender, which allowed a new factor to fund against the receivables.
- A $60,000 facility for a US heating and air conditioning company to fund working capital.
- A $50,000 facility for a Canadian provider of aluminum structures for the entertainment industry to fund inventory.
- A $350,000 facility for a Canadian developer of apps to fund working capital.
- A $80,000 facility for a Canadian manufacturer of store shelves to fund raw material purchases and working capital.
What is Gateway Stretch Finance?
Gateway Stretch Finance provides immediate unsecured funding to small and medium-size businesses. With stretch finance Gateway can fund working capital inventory, work in process transactions and raw material purchases.
Stretch finance helps businesses grow with terms ranging from 1 – 24 months, with funds being paid back daily, weekly, semi-monthly, or monthly or via a factor takeout. The financing can be offered as lines of credit, term loans, promissory notes, and/or loans against future sales and receipts.
About Gateway Trade Funding
Gateway Trade Funding specializes in providing purchase order financing to support our clients by providing funding to their manufacturers for the cost of pre-sold inventory.
For additional information, please visit www.gatewaytradefunding.com.